What is your return policy?
If your order was shipped within Canada, you can initiate a return at any time by visiting our Returns Center.
- Simply login with the email address used to place the order as well as the order number containing the items you wish to return.
- If you do not have your order number, please select the box marked "I don't remember my Order ID".
- Click "Start A Return" and follow the appropriate steps to complete your return.
Returns must be in original condition, unworn/unused with original tags and labels. Your return item(s) will be inspected upon arrival before your refund is processed.
It can take up to 10 business days for us to receive and process your return. Once processed, your refund can take up to 2-7 business days to reflect on your account statement. You will receive a confirmation email once this is completed.
Please Note: Manufacturer Direct, Memorabilia, or Collectible Items have a specific return policy that must be followed. To learn more about how to return these items, please visit Manufacturer Direct Returns.
- Original shipping charges are not included in the refunded price. To receive a return label you will need to follow the steps outlined above. For use of this label, we'll deduct $14.00 from the credit you'll be receiving to cover return shipping costs. If the return is our fault, we'll cover this charge.
- If items are returned after our 90 day return policy, we will not be able to accept your return and will donate your merchandise to a charity of our choice. A refund will not be credited to your account.
- Customized items are final sale and cannot be returned. If a customized item is returned, we will not be able to accept the return and will donate your merchandise to a charity of our choice.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCEPTANCE, SAFEKEEPING AND/ OR RETURN OF ANY ITEMS THAT YOU SHIP TO US IN ERROR (I.E., ITEMS THAT WERE NOT PURCHASED ON OUR SITE) ("ERRONEOUS RETURN"). If we nevertheless receive and accept an Erroneous Return, we may require, in our sole discretion, that you pay a reasonable processing and shipping fee in order to cover the costs of shipping the Erroneous Return ("Return Fee") back to you. Once received, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you and hold the Erroneous Return for a reasonable period of time not to exceed 30 days. If we are unable to contact you or we do not receive payment of the Return Fee, if any, during that time, we may destroy the Erroneous Return or donate it to a charity of our choice.