We now provide the option for you to save up to 5 credit cards at a time on your account with us to use towards future purchases. Please review the information below to see how you can add, edit or remove your payment information.
Please Note: If only one credit card is saved, this credit card will default as the automatic form of payment at the final stage of checkout and cannot be removed from your account.
1. To add a credit card, simply sign in to your account, then add the new card at checkout:
4. Check the "Save this card for future use" box at the final step of checkout.
1. To manage and/or remove a credit card simply sign in to your account.
2. After you are logged in, locate "Hi *NAME*" in the top right menu, click the drop down arrow to expand, and select "Payment Methods" from the menu that drops down.
3. Once you have located the Payment Methods page, select the credit card that you would like remove, and click the "X".
Please note that you cannot delete the card saved as your Default card in your account. To delete your default card, you will need to set your additional card as the default.